William J Groh MD, MPHAssociate Professor of Medicine; Director, Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship Program, Krannert Institute of Cardiology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
William J. Groh, M.D., M.P.H. is a tenured Associate Professor of Medicine and the Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship Program Director at the Krannert Institute of Cardiology at Indiana University School of Medicine.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Stabilization of Early Duchenne Cardiomyopathy With Aldosterone Inhibition
- Statement on the Management of Cardiac Involvement Associated With Neuromuscular Diseases
- Eplerenone for Early Cardiomyopathy in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Cardiac Involvement in Myotonic Dystrophy
- Cardiac Troponin T but Not Cardiac Troponin I Elevated in Patients With Neuromuscular Diseases