Wern Y. Ding MBChBClinical Research Fellow, Liverpool Centre for Cardiovascular Science, University of Liverpool and Liverpool Heart & Chest Hospital, Liverpool, United Kingdom
Dr. Wern Yew Ding, MBChB, MRCP (UK) graduated with First Class Honours in Medicine from University of Liverpool in 2012. He is currently training as a Cardiology Registrar with a specialist interest in Cardiac Devices and Electrophysiology and undertaking his PhD research in atrial fibrillation at the University of Liverpool.
DisclosuresDr. Ding has no relevant disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Early Rhythm Control Therapy in Patients With AF and HF
- Stroke Risk Doubles as Patients With Atrial Fibrillation Age From 66 to 74 Years
- Fracture Risks in Patients Treated With Different Oral Anticoagulants
- Screening for Atrial Fibrillation in the Older Population
- Pooled Analysis of PFO Occluder Device Trials in Patients With PFO and Migraine
- Performance of Atrial Fibrillation Risk Prediction Models