Weiye Li MD, PhDDirector of Ophthalmic Research and Retina Services, Drexel University College of Medicine; Professor of Ophthalmology, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Physician, Drexel Eye Physicians, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Dr. Weiye Li received his medical degree from The Second Medical College of Beijing, China, and received his doctorate from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. He completed a fellowship in retina vitreous diseases at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Upland, Pennsylvania. Dr. Li was previously chairman of the Department of Ophthalmology at Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Beijing, China. He is widely published and has earned many honors and awards. He is also active in many organizations, including the Association of Research in Vision and Ophthalmology.
DisclosuresWeiye Li, MD, PhD has no financial arrangement or affiliation with a corporate organization or a manufacturer of a product discussed in this supplement.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- The Influence of Surgical Timing on Clinical Outcomes in Primary Extramacular Retinal Detachment
- Vitreous Structure and Visual Function in Myopic Vitreopathy Causing Vision-Degrading Myodesopsia
- Phacovitrectomy for Primary Rhegmatogenous Retinal Detachment Repair
- Long-Term Outcomes of Vitrectomy for Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
- Changes of Visual Fields in the Treatment of Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
- Endophthalmitis Cases Over a 20-Year Period
- CV Risk With Ranibizumab for Wet AMD
- Hyperreflective Foci in Branch RVO With Macular Edema
- Association of Serum Vasogenic and Proinflammatory Factors With Clinical Response to Anti-VEGF for Diabetic Macular Edema
- New Technologies and Techniques in Retinal Surgery