Weiye Li MD, PhDDirector of Ophthalmic Research and Retina Services and Professor of Ophthalmology, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Physician, Drexel Eye Physicians, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Dr. Weiye Li received his medical degree from The Second Medical College of Beijing, China, and received his doctorate from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. He completed a fellowship in retina vitreous diseases at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Upland, Pennsylvania. Dr. Li was previously chairman of the Department of Ophthalmology at Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Beijing, China. He is widely published and has earned many honors and awards. He is also active in many organizations, including the Association of Research in Vision and Ophthalmology.
DisclosuresWeiye Li, MD, PhD has no financial arrangement or affiliation with a corporate organization or a manufacturer of a product discussed in this supplement.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Macular Neovascularisation in Geographic Atrophy
- Suprachoroidal CLS-TA for Noninfectious Uveitis
- Scleral Buckling vs Pars Plana Vitrectomy in Retinal Detachment
- Early Experience With Brolucizumab Treatment of Neovascular AMD
- Outcomes by Baseline Choroidal Neovascularization Features in Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Ophthalmoscopy
- Association of Metformin Use With Age–Related Macular Degeneration
- Complete Visual Acuity Recovery After Vitrectomy for Macula-Off Retinal Detachment
- Scleral Thickness in Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
- Central Serous Chorioretinopathy in Elderly Patients Mimicking Occult Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration