Weiye Li MD, PhDProfessor Emeritus of Ophthalmology, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Physician, Drexel Eye Physicians, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Dr. Weiye Li received his medical degree from The Second Medical College of Beijing, China, and received his doctorate from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. He completed a fellowship in retina vitreous diseases at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Upland, Pennsylvania. Dr. Li was previously chairman of the Department of Ophthalmology at Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Beijing, China. He is widely published and has earned many honors and awards. He is also active in many organizations, including the Association of Research in Vision and Ophthalmology.
DisclosuresWeiye Li, MD, PhD has no financial arrangement or affiliation with a corporate organization or a manufacturer of a product discussed in this supplement.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Macular Buckling vs Vitrectomy on Macular Hole–Associated Macular Detachment in Eyes With High Myopia
- Reticular Pseudodrusen and the Risk of Progression in Intermediate AMD
- Incidence and Risk Factors for Macular Atrophy in Acquired Vitelliform Lesions
- Associations Between Peripapillary RNFL and Choroidal Thickness With the Development and Progression of Diabetic Retinopathy
- Photoreceptor Layer Thinning Is an Early Biomarker for Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Brolucizumab for Diabetic Macular Edema
- Visual Outcomes Associated With Patterns of Macular Edema Resolution in CRVO Treated With Anti-VEGF Therapy
- Retinal Fluid and Visual Acuity During Intravitreal Aflibercept Treatment in Wet AMD
- Macular Fluid Volume Fluctuations and Visual Acuity During Anti–VEGF Therapy in nAMD
- 2021 Top Story in Eye Care: Retina Care in Patients With wAMD and DME