Weiye Li MD, PhDDirector of Ophthalmic Research and Retina Services and Professor of Ophthalmology, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Physician, Drexel Eye Physicians, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Dr. Weiye Li received his medical degree from The Second Medical College of Beijing, China, and received his doctorate from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. He completed a fellowship in retina vitreous diseases at Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Upland, Pennsylvania. Dr. Li was previously chairman of the Department of Ophthalmology at Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Beijing, China. He is widely published and has earned many honors and awards. He is also active in many organizations, including the Association of Research in Vision and Ophthalmology.
DisclosuresWeiye Li, MD, PhD has no financial arrangement or affiliation with a corporate organization or a manufacturer of a product discussed in this supplement.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Complete Visual Acuity Recovery After Vitrectomy for Macula-Off Retinal Detachment
- Scleral Thickness in Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
- Central Serous Chorioretinopathy in Elderly Patients Mimicking Occult Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- 2020 Top Stories in Eye Care: Macular Atrophy Post Long-Term Intravitreal Anti-VEGF Treatment in Neovascular AMD
- Retinal Vascular Occlusion Is Not Associated With Filling a Prescription for Female Hormone Therapy
- Non-Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration With Subretinal Fluid
- PPV Alone vs Combined Scleral Buckling-PPV for Primary Retinal Detachment
- Autologous Retinal Transplantation for Primary and Refractory Macular Holes, and Macular Hole Retinal Detachments
- Occlusive Retinal Vasculitis Following Intravitreal Brolucizumab
- The Influence of Surgical Timing on Clinical Outcomes in Primary Extramacular Retinal Detachment