Vibha Singhal MD, MPHAssistant Professor, Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School; Director, Pediatric Program, MGH Weight Center, Director, Obesity Pharmacotherapy, Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatric Endocrinology and Neuroendocrinology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
Dr. Singhal is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Harvard Medical School and leads the pediatric program at the Massachusetts General hospital Weight Center. She is a board certified in Obesity Medicine and Pediatric Endocrinology. After finishing her medical school at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, she finished her pediatric residency at the Mayo Clinic Rochester, Minnesota. She further did her endocrinology training at the Massachusetts General hospital where she is now a faculty. She is funded by the NIH to evaluate the insulin secretion changes after sleeve gastrectomy in adolescents. Her passion involves improving outcomes of pediatric obesity via personalized obesity management.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Efficacy and Safety of Empagliflozin vs Placebo and Linagliptin vs Placebo in Young Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
- Efficacy and Safety of Once-Weekly Semaglutide in Adolescents With Obesity
- Complications in Youth-Onset Type 2 Diabetes
- Liver Fat and Cardiometabolic Risk Factors Among School-Age Children
- Prevalence of Obesity Among Adult COVID-19 Inpatients in France