Valli Muthappan MDDr. Muthappan is now an attending ophthalmologist at Sightline Laser Ophthalmic Associates in Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Muthappan completed her ophthalmology residency at the Wilmer Eye Institute of Johns Hopkins before doing a corneal and refractive surgery fellowship at the Moran Eye Center of the University of Utah. A native of Western Pennsylvania, she is now an attending ophthalmologist at Sightline Laser Ophthalmic Associates in Pittsburgh, PA, where she performs refractive procedures, cornea transplants, and cataract surgeries.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Outcomes After LASIK for High Myopia and Astigmatism From −8.00 to −14.25 D
- SMILE Versus LASEK for Mild to Moderate Myopia
- Fifteen Years Follow-up of Photorefractive Keratectomy
- Accelerated Corneal Cross-Linking Stopped Keratoconus Progression in Pediatric Patients
- SMILE Yields Better Visual and Refractive Outcomes Than LASIK in Myopic Patients