Uyen Ngoc Mui MDFellow, Center for Clinical Studies, Houston, TX
Uyen Ngoc Mui received the M.D. degree from the University of Texas Medical Branch. She is currently a clinical research fellow at the Center for Clinical Studies under the direction of Dr. Stephen Tyring. Her research interests include shingles, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, amd melanoma.
DisclosuresDr. Mui reports no disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Pearls From the Fall Clinical Dermatology Meeting 2018: Update on Vaccines in Dermatology
- EADV 2018: HPV Vaccination Rates Are Too Low to Permanently End the Chain of Infection
- The 9-Valent HPV Vaccine for Treatment of Squamous Cell Carcinomas
- HPV-Associated Cutaneous Disease Burden in HIV-Positive Patients
- Morphological Characteristics and HPV Genotype Predict Treatment Response in Patients With Cutaneous Warts
- Association of HPV With the Development of Keratinocyte Carcinomas
- Risk Factors for Recurrence After Successful Treatment of Warts