Tricia C. Elliott MD, FAAFPVice President, Academic Affairs, Chief Academic Officer, Designated Institutional Official, John Peter Smith Health Network; Adjunct Professor, Family Medicine, University of Texas Medical Branch
Dr. Elliott is Senior Vice President of Medical, Academic, & Research Affairs, Chief Academic Officer and Designated Institutional Official for the John Peter Smith Health Network in Fort Worth,Texas. Dr. Elliott received her medical degree from University of Texas Medical Branch and completed her residency in Family Medicine at Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, NY. Dr. Elliott is board certified in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine. She serves in leadership roles on the state and national levels and has been the recipient of several clinical, leadership, and teaching awards.
Tricia C. Elliott, MD has no financial arrangement or affiliation with a corporate organization or a manufacturer of a product discussed in this supplement.
Dr. Elliott reported no disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Urine-Based Genomic Assay to Triage Patients With Hematuria for Cystoscopy
- African American COVID-19 Mortality: A Sentinel Event
- Association of Race and Ethnicity With Late-Life Depression
- Efficacy of Gabapentin for the Treatment of Alcohol Use Disorder
- Alcoholics Anonymous and Other 12-Step Programs for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Comparison of the Long-Term Impact and Clinical Outcomes of Fewer Doses and Standard Doses of HPV in the US
- Hormone Therapy for Postmenopausal Women
- Sustained Weight Loss and Risk of Breast Cancer in Women ≥50 Years
- Safety and Efficacy of Ubrogepant for Acute Migraine
- 2019 Top Stories in Primary Care: The Year of the Migraine: Mabs vs Gepants