Steven Daveluy MD, FAADAssociate Professor and Program Director, Wayne State Dermatology, Detroit, Michigan; Immediate Past President, Wayne County Medical Society of Southeast Michigan
Dr. Daveluy is an Associate Professor and Program Director at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. He earned a bachelor in science from Michigan State University. He completed medical school and his dermatology residency at Wayne State University.
He holds special interests in teledermatology, noninvasive skin imaging, skin of color and complex medical dermatology, including hidradenitis suppurativa. He serves on the AAD Performance Measure Committee and Health Information Technology Committee. He is currently the president of the Wayne County Medical Society. He serves on the editorial board for the JAAD and is building a growing body of publications of his own.
DisclosuresDr. Daveluy is a speaker and is on the advisory board for Abbive.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Development of a Core Outcome Set for BCC, Including Low-Risk and Advanced Tumors
- Racial and Socioeconomic Considerations in Managing Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Dapsone in Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Improvement in QoL and Pain in Patients With HS After Wide Local Excision
- Real-World Effectiveness of Adalimumab in Patients With Moderate to Severe Hidradenitis Suppurativa