Stacy A. Kahn MDAssistant Professor of Pediatrics; Attending Physician. Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center; Director, FMT and Microbial Therapeutics Program, Boston Children's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
Stacy A. Kahn, MD, is Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Boston Chuildren's Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. She was Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Chicago Medicine and Director of the Transitional IBD Clinic for teens and young adults with inflammatory bowel disease. Dr. Kahn is an expert in pediatric FMT and her research focuses on FMT as a potential therapy for patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Her research also explores the social, ethical, and regulatory issues around FMT.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Oral Lesions May Link to Inflammatory Bowel Disease in Pediatric Populations
- Outcomes After Fetal Exposure to Biologics and Thiopurines Among Women With IBD
- Efficacy of Oral Methotrexate in Pediatric Crohn's Disease
- Fecal Microbiota in Pediatric Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Fecal Microbiota Transplantation as Therapy for Inflammatory Bowel Disease