Srinivas Gaddam MD, MPHStaff Physician, Gastroenterology, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California
Dr. Srinivas Gaddam is a gastroenterologist in Los Angeles, California where he is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Gaddam was awarded his medical degree from Kumool Medical College in India. He undertook residency training in internal medicine at St. John’s Mercy Medical Center in St. Louis, Missouri. After a research fellowship in gastroenterology at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Kansas City, Missouri, he completed a gastroenterology fellowship and an advanced endoscopy fellowship at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis. He received his Master of Public Health degree from Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon.Dr. Gaddam is a member of the American College of Gastroenterology, American Gastroenterological Association, and American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. Since 2014, he has been an editorial contributor to PracticeUpdate.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Endoscopic Radiofrequency Ablation vs Surveillance in Barrett’s Oesophagus With Low-Grade Dysplasia
- Learning Curves and Procedure Volume in Treating Dysplastic Barrett's Esophagus
- Quality Measures in Endoscopy: An Interview With Dr. John I. Allen—Part 1
- Quality Measures in Endoscopy: An Interview With Dr. John I. Allen—Part 2
- 2014 Top Stories in Gastroenterology: Low-Grade Dysplasia in Barrett’s Esophagus—To Treat or Not to Treat?
- Comparison of Radiofrequency Ablation and Complete Endoscopic Resection in Dysplastic Barrett's Esophagus