Sarah Matteson Kranick MDNeuroHospitalist, MultiCare Health System, Tacoma, Washington
Dr. Sarah Kranick is a neurologist with MultiCare Health System in Tacoma, Washington.
Dr. Kranick received her medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia. She completed her residency training in neurology at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia and a clinical fellowship in movement disorders in the Human Motor Control Section of the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS; Bethesda, Maryland), where she was most recently employed.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Focus on Patient Care
- Work–Life Balance for Women
- Neurology PracticeChanger in 2015: Cryptogenic Stroke
- Dr. Sarah Kranick Reports on the NeuroHospitalist Society Meeting: Pancake Sign of Enhancement in Spondylotic Myelopathy
- Dr. Sarah Kranick Reports on the NeuroHospitalist Society Meeting: Non-Dilated Fundus Photography in the ER
- Dr. Sarah Kranick Reports on the NeuroHospitalist Society Meeting: Ultrasound-Guided Lumbar Puncture
- Prednisolone Versus Corticotropin for Spasm Control in West Syndrome
- 2014 Top Stories in Neurology: Anti-Amyloid Therapy for Alzheimer's Disease