Sarah B. Goldberg MD, MPHAssociate Professor of Medicine (Medical Oncology), Yale School of Medicine/Yale Cancer Center, New Haven, Connecticut
Dr. Sarah Goldberg is an Associate Professor of Medicine in the division of Medical Oncology at the Yale School of Medicine and Yale Cancer Center. She specializes in the treatment of thoracic malignancies. Her research interests include personalized medicine and immunotherapy for non-small cell lung cancer and identification of biomarkers that predict response to treatment.
Dr. Sarah Goldberg reports receiving research funding from AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim, and Mirati. Consulting/advisory board member for AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Genentech, Amgen, Blueprint Medicine, Sanofi Genzyme, Daiichi-Sankyo, Takeda, Janssen, Summit Therapeutics, Merck and Regeneron.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- 2022 Top Story in Oncology: Nivolumab Plus Chemotherapy for Resectable NSCLC
- ESMO 2022: Recommendations From Dr. Sarah Goldberg for Lung Cancer
- Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy for Stage III NSCLC
- Updated Data From Amivantamab and Lazertinib in Progressive EGFR-Mutated Lung Cancer
- Adagrasib for Patients With Advanced KRAS G12C Mutated Lung Cancer
- ASCO 2022: Abstract Recommendations From Dr. Sarah Goldberg for Lung Cancer
- 2021 Top Story in Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer: IMpower010
- Trastuzumab Deruxtecan in HER2-Mutant NSCLC
- Poziotinib in HER2 Exon 20–Mutant NSCLC
- ESMO 2021: Recommendations From Dr. Sarah Goldberg