Sarah L. Chamlin MDProfessor of Pediatrics and Dermatology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine; Attending Physician, the Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, specializing in Pediatric Dermatology, Chicago, Illinois
Sarah L. Chamlin, MD, is a Professor of Pediatrics and Dermatology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and an Attending Physician at Lurie Children’s Hospital, specializing in pediatric dermatology. Her clinical interests include hemangiomas and other vascular lesions, hair and nails, and general pediatric dermatology. Her research interests include quality-of-life measurement in children and teens with skin disease and hemangiomas. She is an active member of the Hemangioma Investigator Group.
Sarah L Chamlin, MD, has served as a consultant to Regeneron and Sanofi.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Characteristics and Complications of Anogenital Infantile Hemangiomas
- Facial Atopic Dermatitis Is Associated With Sensitization to Cow's Milk, Egg Whites, and Peanuts in Young Children
- Characterizing Recurrent Reactive Infectious Mucocutaneous Eruption
- Efficacy and Safety of Upadacitinib Treatment in Adolescents With Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis
- Efficacy and Safety of Baricitinib in Combination With Topical Corticosteroids in Pediatric Patients With Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis
- Association Between Atopic Dermatitis, Cognitive Function, and School Performance in Children and Young Adults
- Expert Consensus on the Systemic Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis in Special Populations
- Suicide and Suicidality in Children and Adolescents With Chronic Skin Disorders
- Values and Preferences of Patients and Caregivers Regarding Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis
- Successful Dose Reduction of Dupilumab in Patients With Atopic Dermatitis