Sara Inati MDChief, EEG Section; Director, Epilepsy Service of the Office of the Clinical Director, NINDS, Bethesda, Maryland
Dr. Sara Inati is the Chief of the EEG Section and Director of the Epilepsy Service of the Office of the Clinical Director, NINDS. She is also serving as the Program Director for the Epilepsy Fellowship Program and Assistant Program Director for the Clinical Neurophysiology Fellowship Program at NIH. She is board certified in Neurology with added qualifications in Epilepsy and Clinical Neurophysiology. She has been at the NIH since 2010 after completing her neurology residency and fellowship training in clinical neurophysiology and epilepsy at the Neurological Institute at Columbia University Medical Center. Her research interests include the use of neuroimaging and neurophysiology to identify seizure foci and to better understand propagation of epileptiform activity.
DisclosuresDr. Inati has no relevant disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Atlas of Lesion Locations and Postsurgical Seizure Freedom in Focal Cortical Dysplasia
- Comparative Effectiveness of Initial Treatment for Infantile Spasms
- Noninvasive Mapping of Ripple Onset Predicts Outcome in Epilepsy Surgery
- 7T MRI in Patients With Nonlesional 3T MRI Undergoing Epilepsy Presurgical Evaluation
- Validated Outcome of Treatment Changes According to International League Against Epilepsy Criteria in Adults With Drug-Resistant Focal Epilepsy