Sara Jane Cromer MDClinical and Research Fellow, Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
Dr. Sara Cromer is a Clinical and Research Fellow in the Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism at Massachusetts General Hospital. She is interested in diabetes-related disparities, especially the effect of social, economic, and cultural factors on diabetes incidence, treatment choice, and clinical outcomes.
DisclosuresDr. Cromer reports no disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Factors Associated With Insulin Nonpersistence in T2D
- Socioeconomic Disparities in the Association of Diet Quality and Type 2 Diabetes Incidence
- Effects of Race on Statin Prescribing for Primary Prevention
- Population-Level Strategies to Prevent Diabetes Throughout the Life Course
- Admissions for Hyperglycemic Emergencies in Young Adults at an Inner-City Hospital
- Diet Quality Trends Among Adults With Diabetes by Socioeconomic Status in the US
- Parental Education and Genetics of BMI From Infancy to Old Age in a Twin Cohort
- From Socioeconomic Disadvantage to Obesity