Sara Jane Cromer MDAssistant in Medicine, Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
Dr. Sara Cromer is an Assistant in Medicine in the Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism at Massachusetts General Hospital. Her research focuses on diabetes-related disparities, especially the effect of social, economic, and cultural factors on diabetes incidence, treatment choice, and clinical outcomes.
DisclosuresDr. Cromer reports no disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Socioeconomic Aspects of Incretin-Based Therapy
- Trends and Disparities in Glycemic Control and Severe Hyperglycemia Among US Adults With Diabetes Using Insulin, 1988–2020
- Effect of Diabetes Practice Transformations on Improving Equity in CGM Prescribing Behaviors
- Association of Vitamin D Supplementation With Risk of Incident Fractures in Middle-Aged and Older Adults
- Trends and Disparities in Cardiometabolic Health Among US Adults, 1999–2018
- Glycemic Control and Clinical Outcomes in US Patients With COVID-19
- Risk for Newly Diagnosed Diabetes After SARS-CoV-2 Infection
- Type 2 Diabetes Risks and Determinants in South Asian and African Caribbean Populations in the UK
- Racial Differences in Diabetic Complication Risk and All-Cause Mortality
- Risk Factors Associated With Severe COVID-19 Infection in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes