Sara Jane Cromer MDAssistant in Medicine, Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
Dr. Sara Cromer is an Assistant in Medicine in the Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism at Massachusetts General Hospital. She is interested in diabetes-related disparities, especially the effect of social, economic, and cultural factors on diabetes incidence, treatment choice, and clinical outcomes.
DisclosuresDr. Cromer reports no disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Risk Factors Associated With Severe COVID-19 Infection in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes
- Racial–Ethnic Disparities in Diabetes Technology Use Among Young Adults With T1D
- Factors Associated With Insulin Nonpersistence in T2D
- Socioeconomic Disparities in the Association of Diet Quality and Type 2 Diabetes Incidence
- Effects of Race on Statin Prescribing for Primary Prevention
- Population-Level Strategies to Prevent Diabetes Throughout the Life Course
- Admissions for Hyperglycemic Emergencies in Young Adults at an Inner-City Hospital
- Diet Quality Trends Among Adults With Diabetes by Socioeconomic Status in the US
- Parental Education and Genetics of BMI From Infancy to Old Age in a Twin Cohort
- From Socioeconomic Disadvantage to Obesity