Sara Jane Cromer MDAssistant in Medicine, Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
Dr. Sara Cromer is an Assistant in Medicine in the Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism at Massachusetts General Hospital. Her research focuses on diabetes-related disparities, especially the effect of social, economic, and cultural factors on diabetes incidence, treatment choice, and clinical outcomes.
DisclosuresDr. Cromer reports no disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Trends and Disparities in Cardiometabolic Health Among US Adults, 1999–2018
- Glycemic Control and Clinical Outcomes in US Patients With COVID-19
- Risk for Newly Diagnosed Diabetes After SARS-CoV-2 Infection
- Type 2 Diabetes Risks and Determinants in South Asian and African Caribbean Populations in the UK
- Racial Differences in Diabetic Complication Risk and All-Cause Mortality
- Risk Factors Associated With Severe COVID-19 Infection in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes
- Racial–Ethnic Disparities in Diabetes Technology Use Among Young Adults With T1D
- Factors Associated With Insulin Nonpersistence in T2D
- Socioeconomic Disparities in the Association of Diet Quality and Type 2 Diabetes Incidence
- Effects of Race on Statin Prescribing for Primary Prevention