Sandra Marchese Johnson MD, FAADPrivate Practice Dermatologist, The Johnson Dermatology Clinic, PLLC, Ft. Smith, Arkansas
Sandra Marchese Johnson, MD, FAAD, practices medical, cosmetic and research dermatology at Johnson Dermatology in Fort Smith Arkansas. Johnson Dermatology is a comprehensive dermatology clinic started by Dr. Sandy and her fellowship-trained dermatologic surgeon Dr. Brad Johnson in 2006. Johnson Dermatology has grown to an award-winning team of 3 board-certified dermatologists, a board-certified dermatopathologist, 3 advance practice nurse practitioners, 1 certified physician assistant, and a full team to offer clinical trials, cosmetic dermatology, surgery, and energy treatments.
Dr. Sandy graduated from Youngstown State University and NorthEastern Ohio Medical University in 1996 then moved to her now home in Arkansas where she completed her Dermatology residency. She has 3 patents for immunotherapy, has published more than 90 scientific articles, has participated in more than 75 clinical trials, and is quoted in numerous magazines. She most enjoys mentoring other people who love skin as much or almost as much as she does.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Intralesional Antigen Immunotherapy for Treatment of Periungual Warts
- Significance of INF-γ in Predicting Success in Treatment of Common Warts by Intralesional Injection of Candida Antigen
- Intralesional Vitamin D3 Injection Helpful in the Treatment of Recalcitrant Warts
- Comparison of Intralesional Immunotherapy With Cryotherapy for Treating Warts
- Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Clears Recalcitrant Warts in Idiopathic Immune Deficiency Case
- Cryotherapy vs Imiquimod 5% Plus Keratolytic Lotion for Warts
- Intralesional Candida Antigen Immunotherapy Safe and Effective for Warts in Children