Samuel Han MDTherapeutic Endoscopy Fellow, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, Colorado
Dr. Samuel Han is the therapeutic endoscopy fellow at the University of Colorado, where he also completed his gastroenterology fellowship. He received his medical degree from the University of Massachusetts, where he also completed his internal medicine training and served as chief resident.
Dr. Han has authored over 35 articles and over 80 abstracts which have been published in peer-reviewed journals. He served as the Editor-in-Chief for the ACG Case Reports Journal from 2018-19. He is a member of the Collaborative Alliance for Pancreatic Education and Research and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
DisclosuresDr. Han reports no relevant disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- How Often Should You Meet With Your Mentor(s)?
- Fully Covered Self-Expanding Metal Stents for Refractory Pancreatic Duct Strictures in Symptomatic Chronic Pancreatitis
- Joining Societies and Networking
- Driving Your Career Through Self-Awareness
- What Makes a Good Mentor?
- Getting Into a Competitive Fellowship Program – Networking
- Digital Cholangioscopy–Guided Laser Lithotripsy Is Effective for Bile Duct Stone Removal