Samuel Han MD, MSAssistant Professor of Medicine, Therapeutic Endoscopy, Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio
Dr. Samuel Han is a therapeutic endoscopist and pancreatologist at The Ohio State University. He completed his gastroenterology and therapeutic endoscopy training at the University of Colorado. He has authored over 50 articles and his primary focus is the role endotherapy in acute and chronic pancreatitis.
DisclosuresDr. Han reports no relevant disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Introduction and Validation of a Novel Acute Pancreatitis Digital Tool
- How Often Should You Meet With Your Mentor(s)?
- Fully Covered Self-Expanding Metal Stents for Refractory Pancreatic Duct Strictures in Symptomatic Chronic Pancreatitis
- Joining Societies and Networking
- Driving Your Career Through Self-Awareness
- What Makes a Good Mentor?
- Getting Into a Competitive Fellowship Program – Networking
- Digital Cholangioscopy–Guided Laser Lithotripsy Is Effective for Bile Duct Stone Removal