Sami Viskin MDAssociate Professor; Director, Cardiac hospitalization, Department of Cardiology, Tel Aviv Medical Center, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Exercise Training-Induced Repolarization Abnormalities Masquerading as Congenital Long QT Syndrome
- Efficacy and Limitations of Quinidine in Patients With Brugada Syndrome
- Challenge and Impact of Quinidine Access in Sudden Death Syndromes
- Hydroquinidine Prevents Life-Threatening Arrhythmic Events in Patients With Short QT Syndrome
- Programmed Ventricular Stimulation for Brugada Syndrome Risk Stratification
- Early Repolarization Pattern Defined