S William Stavropoulos MDProfessor of Radiology, Vice Chair of Clinical Operations, Department of Radiology, Division of Interventional Radiology, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Percutaneous Cryoablation of Renal Tumors: Is It Time for a New Paradigm Shift?
- Elective and Emergency Renal Angiomyolipoma Embolization With Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol Copolymer
- Robot-Assisted Partial Nephrectomy for Large Angiomyolipomas
- Percutaneous Cryoablation of Stage T1b Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Percutaneous Cryoablation of Clinical T2 Renal Masses