S. William Stavropoulos MDProfessor of Radiology, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania; Modality Chief, Division of Interventional Radiology; Vice Chair for Clinical Operations, Department of Radiology, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
Dr. Stavropoulos is an interventional radiologist at the University of Pennsylvania where he is a Professor of Radiology. He is Vice Chair of Operations for the Department of Radiology. His clinical practice focuses on minimally invasive treatment of renal tumors.
DisclosuresDr. Stavropoulos has no relevant disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Outcomes of Nephrostomy Tube Placement in Pregnancy
- Percutaneous Cryoablation of Renal Tumors: Is It Time for a New Paradigm Shift?
- Elective and Emergency Renal Angiomyolipoma Embolization With Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol Copolymer
- Robot-Assisted Partial Nephrectomy for Large Angiomyolipomas
- Percutaneous Cryoablation of Stage T1b Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Percutaneous Cryoablation of Clinical T2 Renal Masses