Robert Dellavalle MD, PhD, MSPHChief, Dermatology Service, Denver VA Medical Center, Denver, Colorado
Dr. Dellavalle is a Professor of Dermatology and Public Health at the University of Colorado School of Medicine where he also serves as Chief of the Denver VA Medical Center Dermatology Service since 2004.
He loves conducting interdisciplinary biomedical research and mentoring colleagues, students, and residents on exploring new academic horizons. His hobbies include swimming, gardening, skiing, biking, and home repair with his wife.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Childhood Atopic Dermatitis Is Associated With a Decreased Chance of Completing Education Later in Life
- Venous Thromboembolism in Patients With Chronic Inflammatory Skin Diseases
- Mortality and Atopic Eczema in Adulthood
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa and Atopic Dermatitis: A 2-Way Association
- Association Between Atopic Dermatitis and Autoimmune Diseases
- Association Between Hydrochlorothiazide and the Risk of In Situ and Invasive Squamous Cell Skin Carcinoma and Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Burden of Skin and Subcutaneous Diseases in the US 1990–2017
- Association of Psoriasis With the Risk of Developing or Dying of Cancer
- Men With Melanoma Have a Worse Prognosis Than Women
- Placebo Responses in Randomized Controlled Trials for Systemic Therapy in Atopic Dermatitis