Richard Kovacs MD, FACCQ. E. and Sally Russell Professor of Cardiology and Clinical Director of the Krannert Institute of Cardiology at the Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis
Richard Kovacs, MD FACC is the Q. E. and Sally Russell Professor of Cardiology and Clinical Director of the Krannert Institute of Cardiology at the Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis. Dr. Kovacs is Chair of the American College of Cardiology Clinical Quality Committee, and a Member of the American Heart Association/American College of Cardiology Taskforce on Practice Guidelines. He is a member of the Management Board of the National Cardiovascular Data Registries. He also helps IU Health provide cardiovascular screening at the annual National Football League scouting combine.
Provides cardiovascular screening at the NFL Scouting Combine.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Right and Left Ventricular Function and Mass in Male Elite Master Athletes
- Supplemental Oxygen Exposure and Myocardial Injury in STEMI
- FDA Approves Praluent to Treat Certain Patients With High Cholesterol
- Myocardial Adaptation to High-Intensity Training in Previously Untrained Men
- Impact of American-Style Football Participation on Vascular Function