Neil Gupta MD, MPHDirector of Interventional Endoscopy, Loyola University Medical Center; Assistant Professor of Medicine, Stritch School of Medicine, Loyola University Chicago, Maywood, Illinois
Dr. Neil Gupta was awarded his medical degree by the University of Missouri–Kansas City School of Medicine and received residency training in internal medicine at the University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago. He completed a fellowship in gastroenterology at the University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City, Kansas, and a fellowship in interventional endoscopy at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. Dr. Gupta also holds a master degree in public health from the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Currently, Dr. Gupta is the director of interventional endoscopy at Loyal University Medical Center in Maywood, Illinois. He is also an assistant professor of medicine at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in Maywood.
Dr. Gupta has disclosed a financial relationship with the following entities: Cook Medical, CDx Diagnostics, and Cosmo Pharmaceuticals
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- MY APPROACH to Choosing Surveillance vs Endoscopic Eradication of Barrett’s Esophagus
- 2014 Top Stories in Gastroenterology: Adenoma Detection Rate in Colonoscopy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound in Staging Rectal Adenocarcinoma
- Esophageal Adenocarcinoma and Barrett's Esophagus
- Hemospray Effectively Used in Nonvariceal Upper GI Bleeding
- MRCP-First vs ERCP-First Approach in Suspected Biliary Obstruction
- Radiofrequency Ablation vs Endoscopic Surveillance in Barrett's Esophagus and Low-Grade Dysplasia