Nazli Dizman MDPostdoctoral Research Fellow, City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center, Duarte, California
Dr. Nazli Dizman is a postdoctoral fellow in the Department of Medical Oncology and Therapeutics Research at City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center in Duarte, California. She graduated from Ege University School of Medicine in Izmir, Turkey, and completed her internal medicine residency training at Istanbul Medeniyet University School of Medicine in Istanbul, Turkey.
Dr. Dizman is involved in clinical and translational research projects in the area of genitourinary cancers since 2016. She has played crucial roles in the planning, initiation and management of several clinical studies examining the role of clinical factors, genomics, and the microbiome in genitourinary cancer outcomes. Dr. Dizman has published over 25 peer-reviewed articles in scientific journals and presented several abstracts at national and international meetings.
DisclosuresNo disclosures reported.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Management of Rare RCC Subtypes - Translocation RCC
- Management of Rare RCC Subtypes - Renal Medullary Carcinoma
- Systemic Therapy for mRCC Patient on Hemodialysis
- Genetics Consultation in RCC Patient
- ASCO: Cabozantinib and Atezolizumab in Urothelial Cancer
- ASCO: Early Data on the Gut Microbiome and Outcomes in RCC
- Progression After Immunotherapy in Patient With Recurrent RCC
- The Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer Consensus Statement on Immunotherapy for Advanced RCC
- Perspective Matters: Patient- vs Physician-Reported ECOG Performance Status
- Circulating DNA vs Conventional Biopsy for GU Cancers: A Review From ASCO GU 2017