Michael E. Ming MD, MSCEAssociate Professor of Dermatology, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Michael E Ming, MD, MSCE is an Associate Professor of Dermatology at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Dr Ming attended graduate school in linguistics at the University of Paris III (Sorbonne Nouvelle) before going to medical school at Harvard, followed by a dermatology residency through the Harvard Combined Dermatology Training Program. Dr Ming then completed a fellowship in dermatopathology at the University of California, San Francisco, where he was also a National Veterans Affairs Quality Scholars Fellow.
Dr Ming has a Master of Science in Clinical Epidemiology from the University of Pennsylvania. His clinical and research interests revolve around melanoma and pigmented lesions.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Risk of Second Primary Cutaneous and Non-Cutaneous Melanoma Following Cutaneous Melanoma Diagnosis
- Risk of Melanoma Recurrence After Diagnosis of a High-Risk Primary Tumor
- Unscheduled Visits of Patients With Familial Melanoma to a Pigmented Lesion Clinic
- Association Between Patient Age and Positive Lymph Nodes in Thin Melanoma
- Outpatient vs Operating Room Setting for Surgical Treatment of Skin Cancer
- Dermoscopic Changes in Melanocytic Nevi in Patients Receiving Immunosuppressive and Biologic Treatments