Michael Leapman MDUrologic Oncology Fellow, University of California, San Francisco, California
Michael Leapman, MD is currently a urologic oncology fellow at the University of California, San Francisco. He received his undergraduate degree from Cornell University and his medical degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. He completed his Urology residency at The Mount Sinai Hospital in New York. His research interests are in identifying novel imaging tools for risk prediction in prostate cancer.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Outcome Equivalency Between Radical Prostatectomy and Prostate Radiotherapy
- Biochemical Recurrence Outcomes After Radical Prostatectomy and Radiation Therapy
- On the Look Out for High Specificity: Identifying Significant Disease in Active Surveillance
- ERG Expression Associated With Increased Risk for Progression During Active Surveillance for Prostate Cancer
- Histologic Grade Progression of PCa Common Even With Negative Confirmatory Biopsy