Matthew J. Zirwas MDDirector, Contact Dermatitis Center, Ohio State University, Gahanna, Ohio
Dr. Zirwas is the Director of the Contact Dermatitis Center at The Ohio State University, where he is also the residency program director for dermatology.
DisclosuresDr. Zirwas is a speaker and consultant for Pfizer, Abbvie, Sanofi, Regeneron, Leo, Galderma and Incyte.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Allergens in Common Brands of Clobetasol
- North American Contact Dermatitis Group Patch Test Results From 2019 to 2020
- Early Itch Response With Abrocitinib Is Associated With Later Efficacy Outcomes in Patients With Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis
- Efficacy of a Standardized Skin Care Regimen to Prevent Atopic Dermatitis in Infants at Risk for Atopy
- Food-Induced Skin and Mucosal Pruritus: Clinical Characteristics, Pathophysiology, and Recommendations
- 5 Tips You Might Actually Use From an Atopic Dermatitis and Itch Specialist
- New-Onset Head and Neck Dermatitis in Adolescent Patients After Dupilumab Therapy for Atopic Dermatitis
- Positive Change in Hand Care Habits Using Therapeutic Patient Education in Chronic Hand Eczema
- Accuracy of Skin Cancer Diagnosis by Physician Assistants Compared With Dermatologists
- Generational Influence on Patient Learning Preferences in Dermatology