Matteo Vatta PhD, FACMGAdjunct Associate Professor of Clinical Medical and Molecular Genetics and Adjunct Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana; Medical Director-Cardiology, Invitae Corporation, San Francisco, California
Dr. Vatta is the Associate Professor of Medical and Molecular Genetics, Department of Medical and Molecular Genetics and the Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine, Department of Clinical Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine at Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana. In addition, he is an Associate Member, Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics atIndiana University School of Medicine.
Dr. Vatta is also the Director, Cardiovascular Genetics Section, Molecular Genetics Diagnostic Laboratory and the Assistant Director, Molecular Genetics Diagnostic Laboratory in the Department of Medical and Molecular Genetics, Indiana University School of Medicine.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Identification of Undetected Monogenic Cardiovascular Disorders
- Genomewide Association Study of Severe COVID-19 With Respiratory Failure
- Genome-Wide Assessment for Resting Heart Rate and Shared Genetics With Cardiometabolic Traits and Type 2 Diabetes
- Association of the PHACTR1/EDN1 Genetic Locus With Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection
- Mitochondrial DNA Copy Number Shows Promise as a Biomarker for Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Yield of Familial Screening After Sudden Cardiac Death in Young People
- Genetic Risk, Adherence to a Healthy Lifestyle, and Coronary Disease
- Clinical Characteristics of Type 3 Long QT Syndrome
- MY APPROACH to Genetic Testing in Cardiology Practice
- Familial Clustering of Mitral Valve Prolapse in the Community