Mark P Seraly MDCMO & Founder Iagnosis, Developers of DermatologistOnCall, Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Mark P. Seraly, MD, is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology and emerging thought leader in the field of “direct-to-consumer” store-and-forward teledermatology.
Seraly treats more than 9,000 patients annually at his physical practice in McMurray, Washington County and virtually through DermatologistOnCall®.
Seraly is the CEO, CMO and Founder of Iagnosis®, the parent company of DermatologistOnCall®, a groundbreaking company that provides consumers with quality, affordable online skin care. Through store-and-forward technology, DermatologistOnCall® gives patients the opportunity to obtain a diagnosis, treatment plan and prescription within three business days via the internet.
Seraly is a graduate of Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia and completed his residency at the University of Pittsburgh. He is the author of more than 30 papers on dermatology, and has lectured nationally and internationally. Seraly is a Sustaining member of the Annenberg circle.
Seraly, 49, lives in Washington County with his wife, Loretta, and four children.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Effectiveness of Online vs In-Person Care for Adults With Psoriasis
- Network Oriented Research Assistant (NORA) Reliable for Assessing Acne
- Video Supplementation for Pediatric Teledermatology Cases
- Internet-Based Skin Cancer Screening Results Improve With Addition of Dermoscopic Images
- Cost-Effectiveness of Store-and-Forward Teledermatology
- Cost and Utility Analysis of a Store-and-Forward Teledermatology Referral System
- Google Glass Is Feasible and Acceptable for Emergency Department Dermatology Consultations
- Teledermatology for Inpatient Consultations Has Potential to Improve Efficiency