Mark A. Bechtel MDProfessor and Founding Chair, Department of Dermatology, Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
Mark Bechtel, MD is a Professor of Medicine – Clinical and the Director of the Division of Dermatology of the Ohio State University College of Medicine. Previously, he was a Professor of Dermatology – Clinical of the Department of Dermatology of the University of Pennsylvania and Chief of Pediatric Dermatology at Columbus Children’s Hospital.
DisclosuresDr, Bechtel has reported no disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Cardiovascular and Venous Thromboembolic Risk Associated With JAK Inhibitor Use in Patients With Immune-Mediated Inflammatory Skin Diseases
- Demographic, Academic, and Publication Factors Associated With Academic Dermatology Career Selection
- Medicaid Insurance Is Associated With Later-Stage Melanoma Diagnosis
- The Role of Cannabinoids in Dermatology
- Increased Risk of Cutaneous and Systemic Infections in Atopic Dermatitis