Manjari Pandey MD
Dr. Manjari Pandey received her medical degree from Lady Hardinge Medical College in New Delhi, India, followed by completion of a 2-year program in anesthesiology and critical care medicine. In 2009, she came to United States to do her internal medicine residency at Johns Hopkins University/Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. Dr. Pandey is currently on track to complete her fellowship training in hematology and oncology with the University of Tennessee/West Clinic hematology and oncology program in 2015.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- New Data on Patient-related Factors and Compliance With Tumor Treating Fields
- Highlights of SNO 2016: TTFields, Immunotherapy, New WHO Classification and More
- Collecting Duct Carcinoma
- Management Options for Collecting Duct Carcinoma
- Managing Brain Mets in a mRCC Patient—Next Steps?
- Neurological Deficits in Patient With History of RCC
- Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome on Axitinib. Sequencing Options?
- Cytoreductive Surgery in Advanced RCC Patient With Lung Mets