Lisa M. Arkin MDAssociate Professor of Pediatrics and Dermatology; Director of Pediatric Dermatology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Madison, Wisconsin
Lisa Arkin is the Director of Pediatric Dermatology and an Associate Professor of Dermatology and Pediatrics at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine. Her translational research involves precision-based therapeutics for vascular anomalies and autoimmune skin disease.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Presenting Characteristics and Progression of Pediatric-Onset Morphea
- Cross-Sectional Characteristics of Pediatric-Onset Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Incorporating Joint Pain Screening Into the Pediatric Dermatologic Examination
- Prednisone vs Prednisone Plus Ciclosporin vs Prednisone Plus Methotrexate in New-Onset Juvenile Dermatomyositis
- The Natural History of Pediatric-Onset Discoid Lupus Erythematosus