Kristen R. Scarpato MD, MPH, FACSAssociate Professor of Urology; Residency Program Director, Department of Urology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee
Dr. Scarpato is an Assoicate Professor of Urology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, where she completed her fellowship in Urologic Oncology. She is the Program Director for the Urology Residency. In addition to urologic cancer, she has active interests in residency education, surgical simulation and global health.
DisclosuresDr. Scarpato reports no relevant disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Serum IL-6 as a Prognostic Marker for Response to Intravesical Gemcitabine Therapy in T1 NMIBC
- OS Benefit of Radical Cystectomy vs Bladder Preservation Therapy in Patients With NMIBC With Variant Histology
- Personal Accomplishment in General Surgery Resident Well-Being
- Outcomes of the Surgical Council on Resident Education (SCORE) Curriculum
- Strategies of Supervisors to Entrust and Regulate Autonomy of Residents in the Operating Room
- A Prospective Program to Reduce the Incidence of C. difficile Infection After Cystectomy