Kory P. Schrom MDClinical Trials Research Fellow, Department of Dermatology, University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio
Dr. Schrom is currently a Clinical Trials Research Fellow under the mentorship of Neil J. Korman, MD, PhD at the University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, Department of Dermatology. As a fellow, he runs multiple clinical trials relating to treatment of psoriasis vulgaris, atopic dermatitis, alopecia areata; etc. He is also a recipient of the National Psoriasis Fellowship Grant due to his work researching the connection between the human microbiome and the development, treatment, and prognosis of psoriasis. He is a graduate of Northeast Ohio Medical University and was born and raised in Northeast Ohio. In addition to his interests in psoriasis and mental health as it pertains to dermatologic disease, he is also highly interested in pediatric dermatology.
DisclosuresDr. Schrom no conflicts of interest or financial relationships to declare.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Risk of Anxiety and Depression in Patients With Psoriasis Treated With Apremilast vs Biologics, DMARDs, and Corticosteroids
- Depression Screening at Visits for Acne in the US
- Isotretinoin and Risk Factors for Suicide Attempt
- Psychiatric Adverse Events in Patients Taking Isotretinoin
- Screening for Depression and Suicidality in Psoriasis Patients
- Screening for Depression in Patients With Rosacea