Kimberly L. Cooper MDAssociate Professor of Urology and Urology Residency Program Director, Columbia University Medical Center, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York, New York
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Effects of Risk Factor Management on the Natural Course of Recurrent Cystitis in Women
- Effective Prevention of Recurrent UTIs With Vaginal Estrogen
- FDA Approves New Treatment For Complicated Urinary Tract and Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infections
- In the Line of Fire: Should Urologists Stop Prescribing Fluoroquinolones as Default?
- Increased Daily Water Intake May Reduce the Frequency of Urinary Tract Infections