Khurshid A Guru MDRobert P. Huben Endowed Professor of Urologic Oncology, Roswell Park Cancer Institute; Director, Robotic Surgery, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Ureteroenteric Anastomotic Strictures After Robot-Assisted Radical Cystectomy With Intracorporeal Urinary Diversion
- Patient Survival With Open, Robotic, and Laparoscopic Radical Cystectomies
- Outcomes and Complications After Robotic Radical Cystectomy With Intracorporeal or Extracorporeal Ileal Conduit Urinary Diversion
- Robotic vs Open Cystectomy: How Length-of-Stay Differences Relate Conditionally to Age
- Open vs Robot-Assisted Radical Cystectomy: A Play of Numbers or the Real Deal?
- Robotic Approach Compared With Open Cystectomy in Bladder Cancer