Kelly H. Tyler MD, FACOG, FAADAssistant Professor, Division of Dermatology, Department of Internal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio
Kelly Tyler, MD is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and Board-Certified Obstetrician/Gynecologist at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center specializing in Medical Dermatology with a focus on both vulvar disease and skin disease in pregnancy. She is also the Director of the Allergic Contact Dermatitis Program and serves as the Assistant Residency Program Director. Dr. Tyler is the editor of the upcoming textbook “Cutaneous Disorders of Pregnancy” and is the Principal Investigator on multiple clinical research trials. She has lectured on both Pregnancy and Medication Safety and Vulvar Dermatoses at the AAD national meeting and has been active as a member of several national committees through the AAD, WDS, and ASDS.
Dr. Tyler is Principal Investigator for Janssen, Celgene, and Lilly.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Surgical Management and Practices in Pregnancy and Lactation
- Association of Topical Corticosteroids With Reduced Vulvar Squamous Cell Carcinoma Recurrence in Patients With Vulvar Lichen Sclerosus
- Thin Vulvar Melanoma
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis of the Vulva
- Vulvar Neoplasms in Women With Genital Lichen Sclerosus and Impact of Treatment
- Safety of Topical Corticosteroids in Pregnancy
- Long-Term Management of Adult Vulvar Lichen Sclerosus