Justin W. Marson MDMelanoma Clinical Research Fellow 2020-2021, National Society for Cutaneous Medicine, New York, New York
Justin W. Marson, MD, is a licensed physician in New York City. Dr. Marson graduated summa cum laude and earned his medical degree as part of the 7-year accelerated BA/MD program at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. After graduating, Dr. Marson completed his internal medicine internship at University of California, Irvine Medical Center and is set to continue his dermatology training at the Department of Dermatology at SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University.
Dr. Marson has also served as a Clinical Research Fellow with the National Society for Cutaneous Medicine and has published multiple papers studying healthcare access and economics through the lens of melanoma and nonmelanoma skin cancer, for which he has received several awards and accolades at national dermatology conferences.
Dr. Marson has no relevant financial disclosures or conflicts of interest to report.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Risk Factors for Melanoma by Anatomic Site
- Clinical Utility of Skin Cancer and Melanoma Risk Scores for Population Screening
- Performance of Gene Expression Profile Tests for Prognosis in Patients With Localized Cutaneous Melanoma
- Prognostic Gene-Expression Profiling in Cutaneous Melanoma
- Nonpharmacological Therapies May Be Potential Alternatives in the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris