June K. Robinson MDResearch Professor of Dermatology, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois
Dr. June K. Robinson is the Research Professor of Dermatology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, is the principal investigator of this research testing novel methods of training Stage I and IIA melanoma patients, who have a 5 year survival of 80-90%, and their partners, on how to conduct skin self-examination and partner assisted skin examination (SSE, PASE). The research is supported by R01 CA154908, A Comparison of Interventions to Teach Melanoma Patients Skin Self-examination. Dr. Robinson, who is the Editor of JAMA Dermatology, was not involved in the editorial evaluation or decision to accept this work for publication.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- The Role and the Benefits of Store-and-Forward Teledermatology in an Early Detection Program of Melanoma
- Factors Contributing to Cancer Worry in the Skin Cancer Population
- Patient Preferences of Physician Gender During Skin Cancer Screening
- Total-Body Examination Versus Lesion-Directed Skin Cancer Screening
- Efficacy of Differing Partner-Assisted Examination Interventions for Melanoma Patients