Julian J. Trevino MDChair and Residency Program Director, Department of Dermatology, Boonshoft School of Medicine, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio
Julian J. Trevino, M.D., is Chair and Professor of the Department of Dermatology at Boonshoft School of Medicine, Wright State University. Dr. Trevino is also the Program Director of the Wright State Dermatology Residency Program. He received his medical degree from the Wright State University School of Medicine. He completed residencies in internal medicine at the Cleveland Clinic and in dermatology at Wright State.
Dr. Trevino is board-certified in both dermatology and pediatric dermatology. He is an active member of multiple local, state and national dermatology organizations. Dr. Trevino is passionate about educating the public on the skin hazards of ultraviolet exposure. He has served as organizer and director of the Dayton City-Wide Skin Cancer Screening Program for more than 20 years. He also has expertise in the area of hazardous skin exposures to plants and arthropods and is editor of a soon-to-be published manual on this topic.
DisclosuresDr. Trevino has nothing to disclose.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Prevalence of Treatment Failure Among Patients With Scabies
- Association Between IBD and Both Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- Efficacy of 0.9% Spinosad for Scabies
- Modification of Footed Pajamas to Confirm Arthropod Bites
- Cost and Diagnostic Characteristics of Toxicodendron Dermatitis in the US
- Occlusive vs Neurotoxic Agents for Topical Treatment of Head Lice Infestation