Joshua J. Meeks MD, PhDAssistant Professor of Urology and Biochemistry, and Molecular Genetics, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois
Joshua Meeks is a urologic oncologist at Northwestern University and focuses on bladder cancer. His research group is funded by the VHA, Department of Defense and NCI.
DisclosuresDr. Meeks reports the following:
- Consultant: Merck, AstraZeneca, Ferring, Janssen, BMS, Foundation Medicine
- Research Funding: Abbvie, Tesaro, Epizyme, Prostate Cancer Foundation, Hope Foundation, VHA, NIH, DoD
- Compensation for talks/educational courses: AUA, OncLive, Olympus, UroToday
- Clinical Trials: SWOG, Genentech, Merck, AstraZeneca, Incyte
- 2 patents: T1 and TCGA classifier