John (Jack) L. Leahy MDDirector of Endocrinologiy, University of Vermont Medical Center, Professor, Larner College of Medicine at UVM in Burlington, VT
Dr. Leahy is a endocrinologist at the University of Vermont Medical Center and a professor at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM in Burlington, VT. Dr. Leahy also serves as the Director of Endocrinology.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- An Overview of New Diabetes Treatments
- Clinical Inertia and Patient Compliance in Real World DM2 Management
- ADA 2018: SGLT2 Inhibitors in the Management of Type 2 Diabetes
- ADA 2018: Sequencing Injectable Therapies in Type 2 Diabetes
- ADA 2018: An Overview of Injectable Therapies in the Management of Type 2 Diabetes