John S. Barbieri MD, MBAAssistant Professor, Harvard Medical School; Director, Advanced Acne Therapeutics Clinic, Department of Dermatology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
John Barbieri, MD, MBA, is an Assistant Professor at Harvard Medical School and the Director of the Advanced Acne Therapeutics Clinic at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital. He is an associate editor at JAMA Dermatology and is also the co-chair of the American Academy of Dermatology Acne Guidelines Work Group. His research is focused on conducting innovative clinical trials and epidemiology studies to identify the best approaches to care for patients with acne. He also focuses on exploring the role of patient-reported outcomes to ensure we are capturing the patient’s voice and perspective on their care.
DisclosuresDr. Barbieri has received personal consulting fees from Dexcel Pharma.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Skin-Related Quality of Life During Autoimmune Bullous Disease Course
- Comparison of Measurement Properties of DLQI, DLQI-R, and Skindex-16
- Trends and Variability of Potassium Monitoring in Spironolactone Treatment
- US Food and Drug Administration Reports of Pregnancy and Pregnancy-Related Adverse Events Associated With Isotretinoin
- IL-4Rα Blockade by Dupilumab Decreases Staphylococcus aureus Colonization and Increases Microbial Diversity in Atopic Dermatitis