JoAnn HsuAdministrative Program Manager, Medical Oncology and Therapeutics Research, City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center, Duarte, California
JoAnn Hsu is an Administrative Program Manager in the Department of Medical Oncology and Therapeutics Research at City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center in Duarte, California.
Ms. Hsu received her BSc degree from the University of California, Berkeley in 2011 and joined the genitourinary disease team at City of Hope shortly later that year. Since that time, she has played an integral part in clinical trials conducted at City of Hope and contributed to multiple publications and abstracts in the space of kidney, bladder, and prostate cancers.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Local Intervention or Systemic Treatment?
- IKCS 2019: TIVO-3: An Interview With Dr. Monty Pal
- IKCS 2019: Dr. Monty Pal Talks About Distant Recurrence as a Meaningful Endpoint in RCC Surgical Trials
- IKCS 2019: Biomarkers in RCC: An Interview With Dr. Tian Zhang
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab vs Sunitinib in First-Line Treatment for Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Clear Cell Carcinoma With Small Pulmonary Nodules
- Progressive mRCC Despite Cabo and Nivo: Next Steps?
- Favorable Risk Clear Cell RCC With Multiple Pulmonary Nodules
- RCC Patient With Adrenal Mets and Poor Cardiac Health
- Bilateral RCC in Elderly Asymptomatic Patient