Jing Xi MD, MPHBreast Oncologist, Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers, Denver, Colorado
Dr. Jing Xi is a breast oncologist at Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers in Denver, Colorado. She maintains an active research focus in breast oncology. She is the principle investigator for multiple multicenter breast cancer clinical trials. She has first-authored research articles in peer-reviewed journals and presented her research at national oncology conferences, including the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) and the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS). She also serves as the editorial board member for Journal of Clinical Oncology Oncology Practice.
She is an active member of ASCO, the American Society of Hematology (ASH), and the American Association of Cancer Research (AACR). She is also a member of the Chinese American Hematology and Oncology Network (CAHON), which awarded her a Young Investigator Award (YIA) in 2020 and 2021.
Dr. Xi received her MD from Fudan University in Shanghai, China, and her MPH from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI. She underwent residency training in internal medicine at St. Luke’s Hospital in Chesterfield, Missouri, where she served as Chief Resident in 2018–2019. She completed her hematology and oncology fellowship at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- HR−/HER2+ Local Breast Cancer Diagnosed During the Treatment for HR+/HER2− Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Concurrent Recurrent Metastatic Breast Cancer With Lung Sarcoidosis
- 75yo Female With Suspected Metastatic TNBC and Suspicious Bone Metastases on Imaging but Multiple Negative Biopsies
- Weakly HR+/HER2− MBC Treatment Options
- Oligometastatic Germline BRCA-Mutant Triple-Negative Breast Cancer With Metastasectomy — Further Treatment Options?