Jessica A. Kaffenberger MDAssociate Professor, Dermatology, Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio
Dr. Jessica Kaffenberger is an Associate Professor of Dermatology at the Ohio State University. Dr. Kaffenberger has special interests in psoriasis, complex diseases, clinical trials and medical education. She serves as the Division Director of Medical Dermatology as well as the Vice Chair for Education in Dermatology. Dr. Kaffenberger leads the clinical trial program at Ohio State and is passionate about continuing to advance dermatology knowledge and provide cutting-edge treatments for her patients.
DisclosuresDr. Kaffenberger has no relevant disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Safety and Efficacy of Topical Lovastatin Plus Cholesterol Cream vs Topical Lovastatin Cream Alone for the Treatment of Disseminated Superficial Actinic Porokeratosis
- Rediscovering the Happiness in Medicine: Think BIG
- Benefits of Electronically Capturing Patient-Reported Outcomes in Dermatology for Patient Care
- Clinical and Immunologic Features of Recurrent Herpes Zoster
- The Role of Adjuvant Therapy in Pemphigus