Jeremy Jackson MDAssistant Professor of Dermatology, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, Mississippi
Jeremy Jackson serves as Assistant Professor of Dermatology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He also serves as Assistant Program Director for the dermatology residency program. Dr. Jackson earned his medical degree at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He completed his residency training in internal medicine at the University of Mississippi. After serving as Chief Resident in internal medicine, he then completed a dermatology residency at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Dr. Jackson is board certified in both internal medicine and dermatology.
After residency, Dr. Jackson joined the faculty at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, MS. His clinical focus is in the area of medical dermatology including cutaneous lymphoma, bullous disease, psoriasis, and hospital consults.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- The Value of Urgent Care Dermatology
- Local Radiation and Phototherapy Most Cost-Effective Treatments for Stage IA Mycosis Fungoides
- Fatigue in Psoriasis
- Clinical Presentation, Immunopathology, and Treatment of Juvenile-Onset Mycosis Fungoides: A Case Series of 34 Patients
- Excimer Laser May Benefit Early-Stage Mycosis Fungoides
- The Risk of Cardiovascular Disease in Individuals With Psoriasis and the Potential Impact of Current Therapies: From the Medical Board of the National Psoriasis Foundation