Jeffrey J. Tosoian MD, MPHClinical Lecturer and Fellow, Urologic Oncology, Department of Urology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Jeffrey J. Tosoian is a clinical lecturer and oncology fellow in the Department of Urology at the University of Michigan Medical School. He completed medical school and urology residency at the Brady Urological Institute at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. While in Baltimore, he also earned a Master of Public Health degree in epidemiology and biostatistics. Dr. Tosoian’s research interests lie in the diagnosis and management of prostate cancer and other genitourinary malignancies.
Dr. Tosoian holds a leadership role with LynxDx, Inc.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Risk of Adverse Pathology at Prostatectomy in the Era of MRI and Targeted Biopsies
- Pathologic Upgrading in Favorable Intermediate Risk Active Surveillance Patients
- Optimal Management of a Man With Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- African American Men and Low-Risk Prostate Cancer Outcomes
- Widely Metastatic Prostate Cancer at Diagnosis
- How Often Should You Meet With Your Mentor(s)?
- What Makes a Good Mentor?
- Getting into a Competitive Fellowship Program – Approaches
- Contemporary Management of Incident Prostate Cancer in Large Community Urology Practices in the US
- AUA 2019: Observations From Dr. Jeffrey Tosoian