Jayson R Baman MDFellow, Division of Cardiovascular Diseases, Department of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
Jayson R. Baman, MD, is a cardiology fellow at Northwestern University in Chicago, IL. He completed his internal medicine training at Northwestern, and he graduated from the University of Rochester with B.S. and M.D. degrees as part of the Rochester Early Medical Scholars (REMS) program, achieving magna cum laude and Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) honors. His interests are at the intersection of arrhythmia, cardiac implantable devices and heart failure.
DisclosuresDr. Baman has no relevant disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Universal Definition and Classification of Heart Failure
- Lower Rates of Heart Failure and All-Cause Hospitalizations During Pulmonary Artery Pressure–Guided Therapy for Ambulatory Heart Failure
- Initiation of Angiotensin–Neprilysin Inhibition After Acute Decompensated Heart Failure
- Comparative Effectiveness of Sacubitril–Valsartan vs ACE/ARB Therapy in HFrEF
- Circulating Neprilysin in Patients With HFpEF
- A Fully Magnetically Levitated Left Ventricular Assist Device