Jayson R Baman MDResident, Department of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
Jayson R. Baman, MD, is an internal medicine resident at Northwestern University in Chicago, IL. He graduated from the University of Rochester with B.S. and M.D. degrees as part of the Rochester Early Medical Scholars (REMS) program, achieving magna cum laude and Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) honors. His research interests are in cardiovascular medicine, particularly with regards to implantable devices and arrhythmia.
DisclosuresDr. Baman has no relevant disclosures.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Lower Rates of Heart Failure and All-Cause Hospitalizations During Pulmonary Artery Pressure–Guided Therapy for Ambulatory Heart Failure
- Initiation of Angiotensin–Neprilysin Inhibition After Acute Decompensated Heart Failure
- Comparative Effectiveness of Sacubitril–Valsartan vs ACE/ARB Therapy in HFrEF
- Circulating Neprilysin in Patients With HFpEF
- A Fully Magnetically Levitated Left Ventricular Assist Device