James S. Taylor MD, FAADClinical Professor of Dermatology, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
Dr. James Taylor is a Consultant Dermatologist and former Quality Improvement Officer at the Dermatology and Plastic Surgery Institute at the Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland Ohio. He is a current member and past Chair of the Committee on Patient Safety and Quality of the American Academy of Dermatology, a member of the North American Contact Dermatitis Group, and is Editor Emeritus of the Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine. He has authored or coauthored over 350 scientific articles and book chapters. Dr. Taylor received his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine and underwent residency training at the Cleveland Clinic.
Recent Contributions to PracticeUpdate:
- Allergenic Ingredients in Hand Sanitizers Used by Healthcare Workers in the US
- Onset of Occupational Hand Eczema Among Healthcare Workers During the SARS-Cov-2 Pandemic
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis in the Operating Room
- Dermatologists' Use of Eye Protection
- Sharps Injuries and Reporting Practices of US Dermatologists